(false) Start.

April 24, 2021.

Had a random shower thought that I'm about to turn into reality. I'll be journaling my weekly encounters with the behemoth that the Civil Services Examination is for the next couple of years.

Next couple of years? Precisely the time I'm hoping it'll take me to pass it. Now, this will either be a really compelling read of a journey to success or I'll fall face-first from my cloud of optimism to the dungeon of distress. Either way, I needed something to document my life and keeping a diary is too tiresome.

The story so far:

Started reading Laxmikant in June 2020 in the hope of completing the PSIR syllabus by October that year. Here I am, 10 months later standing strong on my mountain of carefully curated Political Theory notes and nothing else to show for 😃. After extending my deadline from October 2020 to January 2020 to April 2021, I'm finally calling it the endgame this time, and I'll be done with a non-degree equivalent of entire political science by June 2021 😤.

Comments